Skip to main content

mfgsys.exe has stopped working Error

I got the this error in my Windows 7 machine when I tried to Open Epicor Client so I tried to uninstall Epicor client and install it again but I still got the error.

If you got this error when you try to open Epicor client so the problem related to the OS not to the Epicor app. But if you got the error when you already in a program so the below solution will not solve your issue but you can give it a try.

To solve this error:

Solution 1: (For me this solve my issue)
Open the command prompt (CMD) and do the following:
Change the [USER NASME] with your user name with currently logged in.

CD C:\Users\[USER NASME] \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\CLR Security Config\v2.0.50727.312

Del  security.config.cch

cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG

Del  *.cch

Now try to open Epicor.

Solution 2:
If this not help try to run Epicor in compatibility mode as below:

Right click on mfgsys.exe and choose properties and select compatibility tab then check the run in compatibility mode and select your Operating System.


Solution 3:
Delete the Epicor client cache as below: 

-   Close the Epicor client .

-    In Win7 browse the c:\programData\Epicor and in XP browse C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\Epicor

- Delete all folders and files.(The files will be recreated again when the application reopened). 

- Try to open Epicor client. 

Comments

  1. Worked for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. solution 1 worked for me. thank you for posting these fixes. I can get back to work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. solution 1 worked for me. thank you for posting these fixes. I can get back to work now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Epicor 9 ToolBars

Like any other application, Epicor has list of toolbars and it uses the Infragistics controls and you can modify these toolbars in your code by adding new tools or change the properties for the existing toolbars and Tools.

How to Use the Business Activity Query Export Process

Business Activity Query Export Process let you export the BAQ data in XML or CSV format. You can export the BAQ data manually and you can schedule it to run automatically (Daily, Weekly, ,Monthly,Once,startup..etc) and you can configure this in the “system agent maintenance” and I will explain this later in this article.